View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking Another productive week with my Spinal Cord Stimulator

Another Friday in the books..That makes four weeks in a row Working. WHAT A LOAD OFF MY MIND. I was staring social security in the face 7 WEEKS AGO..Now I'm working..Playing with my grand kids and going fishing. Im an A type personality and at times I have been pushing my body a bit much..The medtronics people told me that my implants power will only last about 3 MONTHS...THan They will put in a re chargeable device...The last thing I need is another operation..Click my name and read my story..maybe it canhelp guide you with your decision to get a Spinal cord stimulated....Mine has 3 programs and I'm cranking them to 8.50 or better. THATS THE LOWEST SETTING THAT GIVES ME SOME RELIEF. Unfortionatly I still require pain medication at the end of my work day and at night. But without this implant...I was practicly bed ridden..I also lost about 12 pounds of belly just.moving around working...I'm now a stealth 174....I'm learning how to adjust to life with my implant...but its a Life..not a doped up immobile drain on my family...Thank you technology..And thank you Dr. DoOiro....NYC..if anyone has questions feel free to reply..I am AN OPEN BOOK....,GOOD LUCK.
nastyy13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote