View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 05:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A big baby is the last thing that any sensible person would call you - of course you are nervous, if you weren't then I would think you had much bigger problems to deal with.

This IS a major surgery, it will take a long time to get back to being 100% - and having to face the other surgery on top makes it a REALLY big deal for you to come to terms with.

When I talk about the length of time I took to recover, you have to factor my MS into the picture, but it still takes a long time to fully heal and get over this. I don't know the story behind your spinal cord issue, but I am very sure it is playing on your mind (understatement) as well.

Nerves are normal, and we all went to that 'dark place' especially at night when everyone else is sleeping and it is all quiet. Just don't stay there too long - being positive will help your recovery big time.

Just remember, as I said in my first post on this thread, your doctors are VERY clever and making you well again is their goal.

Please take care, and if I can help in any way, please let me know. It is always so much better to be in contact with others who do understand.

Regards, hugs, and best of luck for the coming week.

Keep us posted

Lyn

Multiple Sclerosis Dx 2001 Craniotomy to clip brain aneurysm 2004. ITP 1993.
Lynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote