15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
did you find the manual online yet?
http://www.userguidemanual.com/googl...k-user-manual/
HI.

I am NOT liking this tablet. Can't do anything on it. Don't like that android does not support youtube.

So here is what I'm thinking. I just need another source to get my email and access some forums. I'm thinking IPOD TOUCH. Been around for years.

So now I have questions (in case I return this $59.99 piece of you know what) and get an IPOD TOUCH.

1. It has built in wi fi right? So I just get a wi fi signal and I can access the internet right (I don't are about gaming and I do know about itunes so this can be my ipod also, because my older ipod is 7 years old). So when I go out walking, I would also have an IPOD right?

2. It uses the same operating system as the IPAD (I just did some googling on this). So CAN I ACCESS YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK with the Ipod touch?

3. And I wish someone would tell me how they sign into FB and other things with these touch tap screens. I know that the Itouch would have a virtual keyboard right?

4. I am now going to watch some youtube videos and learn the IPOD Touch. My niece has all these gadgets and I'm going to ask her to lend me an ITouch (she has a whole house full of gadgets).

So if anyone has an IPOD TOUCH, do you go on Facebook, do you go on youtube and can you get your Verizon email?

That's all i need to do.

I have a regular computer and all I need is a little portable thing to do these simple things.

Thanks much

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote