View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 06:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am saddened by the truth behind all of this.. The world looks to itself instead of others, then to others first. I try to teach my children right. It is even in proper speech. that when speaking of yourself and another or a group that you come last, that others come first.
If this is how our speech was originated, then that means that we a a group are"expected" to care for each other. In all I know and feel. most people wish this is how the world will be but the truth is it gets worse as time goes on.
the more people that live the less others are thought of first. selfishness becomes the way of life. .. survival of the fittest become the law. and truth is as a species we come up short of being fit of the eden we have been given. I have heard that man had been cast from eden. I do not believe it .. we corrupt it. no matter what religion or belief you have I'm sure this can be seen as true.
we are seeing this corruption with the way the system treats US. ok I've ranted on and on and on and ..ok Ill stop. If there was a way to change this . I wish it would present itself. and then i would pray that I was smart enough to recognize it and what to do at that point. Until then we wade in this pool together with either comp, no-fault, or private insurance. we each have our obstacles to over come.. and thankfully we have each other here to help in this labyrinth . god speed every one. soft hugs to you all
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote