View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 10:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Now that I've maxed out on Lyrica and Tramadol (also tried Cymbalta) have started weaning off the brain food and will try the Fentanyl Patches next. I got 2 fairly good years on neurotin, then Lyrica and Tramadol, but like everything else the body seems to build up a tolerance. Also the side effects seem to become more pronounced and adding Cymbalta paid no dividend. The Rebuilder was there at the start and well worth the cost (I like toys) and it will help get me off the meds. If you like to experiment you can use the electrodes on the Rebuilder on the nerves in the legs and feet. The foot bath is great while surfing the net. If you have never had neck surgery this is an easy exercise for heavy feeling in the legs. Lay flat on your back in bed, move your head so it is hanging over the side, slowly roll it from side to side, stay relaxed as possible. When you get up and start walking it feels as if 15 pounds has been removed from each leg. Don't overdo this at first as it will make you nauseous.
stagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote