Old 07-22-2012, 04:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
How is it going hilary?
bizi
Thanks for checking. I have been feeling like I am getting consumed by life again. I am worried about things that I can't effect like getting out of the military. Will I have to get another job? Can I work? I am worried about maybe having to sell my house. I wouldn't mind having something smaller but going thru the motions is daunting. I am worried about gaining weight but am depressed and don't feel like doing anything about it. The check engine light came on on my dash for my car. I feel stuck in one place but I am buzzing around in that small place around and around. Oh my service dog growled at a nice lady that came up to us very animated. I think she was afraid of dogs and was trying to cover it up and Trip, my dog picked up on it. My dog shouldn't have done that but he was soooooooo tired because I pushed and pushed us to do too much as I generally do. I can't sit still and relax. I feel guilty leaving my service dog home but I think I need some time to myself, probably sounds cookey but it is how I think. So....today....I am going to an AA meeting, yoga, and maybe for a run if I feel like it. I will go to the pool too.
There are things that I should do....clean out the garage, get rid of things I have but don't really like (I'll donate them or make a garage sale pile). But I have no desire to do things, I want to sit around in a heap and complain of boredom.

I am really rambling here, sorry. Thanks for asking.

I was wrong about my Meds I guess, I am building up my Lamictal but not peeling back on seroquil.

Hilary
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-22-2012), Brokenfriend (07-22-2012), Dmom3005 (07-22-2012), Mari (07-22-2012), mymorgy (07-22-2012), waves (07-22-2012)