View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 11:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Podiatrist's Blaaa

.. Jakatak did i listen to my nuero dr. Nooo i had that awful surgery,it may work for some but 4 years ago i just had to go and do it..That podiatrist will probably end up in another State but is no longer welcome in Mo,he did awful things to far to many people.. yes i was he just added to what turned out to be polyneuropathys,i guess for me i wanted a quick fix...I was a running fool,had years of dance lessons,and yes was on my feet for years as a nurse..If you saw how very little was said in my medical books in the 60's you would have a very short read Before i had the surgery my toes didn't spread and my ancles didn't fall over i new better but it's been 4 years and i have almost well come to grips with the ordeal..Thanks to a certain wonderfull or i should say a bunch of great people right here who understand thanks everyone..The pn went from feet up to my knees and right into (oh no) my hands up to the elbows and now into my left shoulder..And i know stress can cause me to scream and that just makes my ears hurt..Thanks to lizza jane ping pong i'm on my walker paddles are gauzed to my hands do i care what i must look like nope,i laugh everybody in the room laughs,it's wonderfull how much joy i bring to these peope lives. My youngest son who is 29 and been fighting cancer since he was 11 decided to get on with his life and live it to it's fullest,he is married lives in Mpls MN,has no trouble getting meds..You are close to many good pain control centers if you live in the twin cites i may have missed it but have you tried one..Also if you think Ultram works good don't sign anything..I am on 3600 mg. of nuerontin,and it took me 3 yrs to agree to go on morphinesr 1 30 mg at night and 30mg in the morning if i need it,i also believe in meditation..I was blessed with my mother's allergic reaction to many meds hives the whole thing..Yes i've been through the family dosen't understand when i got them all togeter i took them to my Nuero she expained it far better than my ouch it hurts. And did you know you can play ping pong in a wheelchair as well ..Good luck you are not a complainer your a man in pain trying to get throug it just 1 day at a time..Much luck Sue ouch my computer finger hurts!!!
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote