View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am sorry to hear that. A doctor shouldn't push something because it will be profitable for him.

However I am without insurance so everything is out of pocket anyway. It doesn't matter to me -I just want whatever knocks this devil off my back. I tell you without insurance everything is hellishly expensive. Maybe he pushed for the SCS because he thought that was what you could afford?

[QUOTE=LIT LOVE;899717]Praeger does perform inpatient Ketamine, and outpatient as well. If you're willing to go out of pocket for outpatient he'll probably be interested... I don't trust him after my experience with him... I went to him seeking outpatient K and he made it sound as if he only offered inpatient--something I couldn't afford to go out of pocket for. He knew my insurance would cover the SCS, so that was what he pushed for. I was stunned when I was contacted by one of his patients telling me he performed her K infusions.

Dr. Leverone is in Torrance, but travels around the state, so he might come to you.
getwellsoonerorlate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote