View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowilson View Post
Hi, I have had this(RSD) since my butt(coccyx) hit the cement. My life changed instantly with sweating cold sweats that would makeme freeze and my body, head and the world spin, till I threw up. Drenching my clothes where I stand or lay, sweat pouring off my hair like it's a faucet, each individual hair has it's own flow. Freezing cold feels like near death experience the more and more it happens to me. My body is freezing and is pouring sweat off of it, day in day out it never stopped until we raised my time relief pain pill to 40 mg, and then that's when I felt relief from the pain in my neck, back and feet. I was on the 40 mg for a few years like 3 or 4 before raising again to get the same relief. I now am on 80 mg and feel relief from the sweating as I sit and type, which I could not do if it was not for the pain pills.
I hate these pills that they give me.. but I know that I would not be able to continue if not for their minor relief. and I mean minor. but its enough for me to be in pain but focus .. and focus helps me deal better with it.. odd that all these pills say causes drowsiness. but when I take them Im at my most alert.. ha odd. as far as the cold sweats.. last summer was freaking horrible
my wife would be amazed that on the hottest days I still had the coldest limbs. but they were dripping with sweat.. this year not as bad as far as freezing, but the burn is worse. trade off I guess.. good luck to you
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote