View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Plp4eva and not knowing

I believe that our greatest fear is accompanied by our greatest doubt. Do you have any support where you are? Family, clergy or friends you can reach out to? You sound like you are in crisis and are desperatly seeking support.

My greatest fear is when I am helpless. In those moments, someone comes to rescue me. For me this is truley my hardest struggle. All my life I have helped my family, friends and others. I was always the rescuerer it is difficult for me to even see someone is there to help me.

Know that my heart goes out to you whereever you are. Please do not despair. you are stronger than you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plp4eva View Post
I have been on Ambien for about 2 months and been taking about 2 1/2 to TRY and get some where but ..does nothing. I havent got ANY sleep for 4 months..I cry every night and feel myself going crazy.. literally.. I've lost so many things from this.. I feel so much pain in my body.. my ears..my left eye.. I get cold really fast. I have nerve damage. I twitch and can feel when I run my hands through my hair its falling out.. I hear cracks in my brain neck.. & have no insurance. Im so discouraged and really just contemplating suicide.. this is killing me. I lost my job because of it.. & have so many things to pay off.

I ALWAYS feel my left side of my face go numb.. and I dont know why.. im also breaking out really bad on that side and on my chest.
I have alot of health issues because of this. Plaque build up.. cant really feel any emotions.. cant remember anything.. I cant analyze anything... I dont know whats wrong with me. I need some sort of answer.. anything.

Please help,
today I went to buy a bottle of melotonin because Ive run out of ambien..so im going to see if this works.

thanks,
Priscilla

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote