View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

She has a hard time getting up but she has for awhile. Her belly is extended but she has massive amounts of tumors. For 2 weeks she has not done well and then yesterday and today it's like she isn't sick at all. She has been eating like crazy. She is talking non-stop but the odd thing is this.. I have always said and still do say I love you to both my kids. My daughter is not so free with I love you's. Yes, she say's it but not a lot. She will go weeks without uttering those words. As with her sudden hunger and energy she is also telling me " I love you mommy " This is not her norm. but she is saying it. I know in my heart she is getting ready.. And I want her to be home as that is what she wants. I just want to do this right so she has no pain.
Also do people who are passing due to liver failure bleed a lot? My daughter lost her large colon due to it being filled with tumors and she has a iliostomy bag. I noticed a lot of blood but the Dr said there isn't anything to do. Thank you for any and all help. I just want her not to hurt or suffer. She has gone through to much and fought so hard for that to happen. Thank you all again.
Anne1972 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote