View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I wanted to say thank you all for the reach out.. I have been to see two pain management shrinks.. and believe it or not they say I am mentally sound. and there is nothing they see that they can help with. If they really looked they would know Im frickn NUTS. but sanity is really for the crazy people.
I wish I could say Im out of my funk. but I will not insult you all or myself to lie. Im not. ! Im very angry!!! frustrated and I feel trapped. which is very bad for some one like me..I always had anger in me just learned control over it. unfortunately control over showing most of my emotions as well.I did see pain management today and he is taking me off amytryptiline (elavil) and putting me on trazadone...I haven't learned about this drug yet but he said it should still help with some pain but it is changed in hopes to get me some sleep. and he is upping the lyrics. with isn't doing anything for me now. I don't know what upping it will do but gotta try right.. the stress is comp. comp. comp. deny this pay for part of that no more this hearing for that. IME for this . its nerve wracking, confusing, and I lose my positioning. I need a personal gps now.
..I appreciate the words of advice.. its all familiar to me.. lol ohh Ive given that advice before lol..... proof that its easier to show the path than follow it.. so to all that get lost it common amongst us all. Sorry I have to laugh at myself. not the situation. again thank you for your support and helping me find my perspective again.. this is why I call this site my life saver. be well all
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (07-25-2012)