View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default alternative therapy

I have heard of this before,, in fact there is a self published book called "Tuesday at two oclock" or something close to it...anyway it recounts the trouble one patient had with facing TN and his ultimate decision to end his life hence the title..Tuesday at 2 o'clock was the time he had chosen.

He is then taken to a Chiro who does this specific type of manipulation and in time it cures/controls his TN. Very quickly in fact.

I saw a wonderful Chiro for many years who did not believe that there was any difference between this "specialized" manipulation or just seeing a good Chiro on a regular basis..
I believe that there is a society of Chiro's that do this specialized manipulation and you should be able to check their website to see if there is one in your area.
Is it worth trying,,you bet,, but as with any TN treatment don't believe that this is going to fix everything,,it probably won't and it's not worth getting your hopes up for nothing.
With any luck you will get some relief at worst you won't be doing anything that will make the condition worse,,so I'd go for it and keep an open mind,,stranger things have happened!!!

Wishing you luck and many pain free days ahead ,, Beth
BethO2L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote