Thread: Howdy All!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 08:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Howdy All!

It's been a while I know. But figured I would stop by and say hello. Been thinking about everyone a great deal and I hope everyone is doing better than me. I plug along each day and hope for the best. Hey at least I wake up in the mornings. At this point I could not ask for anything more I see there are alot of new folks here and I say you could not be at a better place when it comes to friends helping you deal with this monster.

I won't be able to come on as much as I use to or be able to type as much as I use to because I do not have the strength or the ability to sit up for long. But I will do my best. I have just about every syndrome you can think of at this point and it is beaten me up pretty hard. Still no disability as of yet. Haven't worked now for ever and times are so tough.

I went to my local Transitional Living Office recently for help (Welfare) to see if they could help me with at least food stamps or something. Heck I crawl in there with a walker ready to keel over and the lady keeps questioning me about the legitimacy of my request. I finally asked her to just come right out with it. The fact was she really didin't believe me since i was not on disability yet. I told her to contact my attorney if she had any questions or my doctor for that matter. She said it was not her place to prove anything that it was my responsibility. The B**ch! So she did complete my request but I am not expecting anything believe me.

I guess I will close for now. I want everyone to take really good care!!!

Chin UP!!!!! Mark