View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 09:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default reply to artist

I am not trying to say that 71% of this forum has nerve entrapment(that was one of hendler's studies) - the message I'm trying to pass along is that SOMETIMES there are other reasons for the symptoms of rsd.

Sometimes these causes can be cured. No they aren't miracle cures, just solutions to fixable problems that doctors don't seem to want to look into and that is fundamentally WRONG.

My message is to keep looking for each person's own individual cure to what is causing they're symptoms. Nerve entrapment syndromes are one of the things that can mimic rsd and should be ruled out before getting to the rsd diagnosis. TOS, brachial plexus are others and I'm sure there are more.

The problem is that this is not happening. Doctor's are too quick to diagnose and give up the pursuit of finding the real reasons. People tend to believe what the doctor says and their lives are forever changed by bad advice.

So it's up to us to keep trying to get answers and not let the doctor's pigeon hole us into giving up hope of getting better.

My message is to NEVER GIVE UP HOPE OR TRYING TO FIND YOUR CURE.
lisashea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (06-20-2014)