View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Please know that I am in constant contact with my MD. He is aware of what I am doing, who I am seeing, what I am taking, and what she is asking of me. I am not doing this in lieu of medical care, I am doing it in conjunction with medical care. I still see my MD. I am still taking my western meds if I need them, I still see my dentist and chiropractor. I have not abandoned all forms of care and wandered off into the woods with her. I am simply adding this to my care for the next 2 months. if I win, I win. If I lose at least I tried.

I am feeling better. I am looking better. I am seeing improvements with each day. I have more stamina. I have more cognitive stability. I am no longer laying in bed for most of the day. Step by step, day by day I am seeing hope.

Since this is not something that will happen for the next year, and its a short term try to reverse some of the trigger exposures I have had in my past. Im gonna keep going.

Thank you for all the support and encouragement. I am sure those who take LDN or vitamin therapy or just go on the Swank diet and no DMDs or gluten free can be met with skeptics, but if it works, and I feel its helping I am going to finish this 3 month run. What will be telling is if I have a relapse.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (07-25-2012), ginnie (09-21-2012), Kitty (07-25-2012), Natalie8 (07-28-2012), new2net98 (08-26-2012), offinthedistance (07-26-2012), SallyC (07-25-2012)