View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 05:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well it is not quite Denial because I have so many things to deal with but it is as close as I can get lol. I have tried many medications and find that I am always that 2% of the population who has the rare adverse side effects to them. Almost died a few times from meds. So I am only on Zanaflex now. It still makes me so tired when I use it but I can actually function if I have to after the first half hour of taking it.

My doctor seems at a loss at this time when it comes to the new symptoms. I have had one Iron IV replacement but it has proved to do nothing as of yet. We are hoping more will help. Apprarently my levels are so low that I should not be able to walk around. One thing I can thank MS for...is making me stronger even when I feel weaker. I have faced health issues that may have been a big deal for me if I had not learned to manage my self because of MS.

This heart thing is strange. I feel as if the spasticity has entered my chest wall and I wonder if it is that rather than the heart acting up. I also am unsure if this is something to be concerned of and the doctors I have cannot give me very much clarity in this area. I ended up in the ER with what seemed like a heart attack but appears to not have been, although my blood pressure and pulse showed radical changes. I am wondering if spasticity of the chest wall can mimic the symptoms of a heart attack. I do not have a neuro anylonger because of costantly changing insurance benefits and I live in the middle of no where. I have to travel at least 3 hours to a good doctor but I fall asleep if I drive more than 10 minutes.
Yachmene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (07-26-2012), SallyC (07-25-2012)