View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

SOrry to step over the above post, but I'll give an update here

MRI came back 'perfectly fine' in the radiologists report
PCP Doc follow-up had me get an xray, and I have 'mild arthritis' in my C7/T1. Not sure if I have 'chiari zero' or a syrinx or anything, since the report said absolutely nothing was wrong. He has the opinion that i'm a hypochondriac probably, and offered to allow for spine MRI but didn't expect to find anything, so I passed.

he told me to take advil regularly to decrease inflamation, which kind of helps, but not very much. Continuing to have vice-like pressure in back of skull on some days, but not so much other days.. low level dizziness spells, and a kind of clumsy feeling in my left arm the past few days. I'm on a beta blocker now, and working in an attic and drenching myself with sweat seemed to precede the left side 'clumsy' feeling, which hasn't subsided.
I can do pushups and hold weight however - so no neuro deficit - no sensation loss or pins and needles. side effect of beta blocker? cranian or occipital nerve haywire? syrinx?

I'm just continuing to have poping in the left side of my neck under my ear, pressure feeling at base of skull that comes and goes, dull pain that comes and goes, occasional back scalp soreness, although dull, now the faint clumsy sensation in left arm or side.
robledo35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
wishuloveb (07-11-2013)