View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

dont even get me started on what I was exposed to in nursing school, then prison jobs, and being an inner city parmedic...oh goodness! I cant believe I didnt ring up for asbestos or things like that. I know I have played in formaldehyde and tons of other chemicals. We have no idea what was actually used in the back woods of the indian reservation as they did what they wanted, when they wanted. I have had every vaccine known to modern man as they thought us to be savages and unclean, and then we ate government food forever, who knows what was in that! Between the navy housing and moving every 3 to 6 months and then being plopped onto a rez...who knows!

To answer another question, yes I personally know folks that she has treated that were quite sick and are now better. One man had horrible tummy stuff going on, then was declared to have colon cancer. They kept telling him that his blood work showed an active bleed but they couldnt find where. He went to her and she told them exactly where to look in his colon. It was a bleeding cancerous polyp and had they not found it in that tiny corner it would have ended him. Today he is back to work full time as a truck driver. He also runs a farm in his spare time. He used to work at a tannery and was exposed to numerous bad things. I know 5 or 6 that have gone to see her. They range from very sick and now great to were not so bad and doing better. She is a detective of sorts and tries to find the trigger of what made you sick in the first place. Once that is removed the body should be able to heal itself.

OMG you cant believe one of the things she gave me to drink. UGH UGH UGH!!! nasty! another taste like licking a tree! most are in capsule form.

Thank you for your support. it means a lot when you try something off the normal path for others to cheer lead you.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (07-26-2012), Debbie D (07-26-2012), DizzyLizzy (07-26-2012), Erika (07-26-2012), ginnie (09-21-2012), Kitt (07-25-2012), Kitty (07-25-2012), Natalie8 (07-28-2012), offinthedistance (07-26-2012), SallyC (07-25-2012)