View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

along this line I have a question.
What kind of information can I arm myself with when approaching my boss about an event I agreed to do outside?

It is going to be hot and humid in the evening. However, the event is only 3 hours, and I am supposedly not doing anything physical. But, I usually have issues with headaches/increased heart rate/dizziness in the heat, even just sitting.

I don't want to be overly anxious about it, or over analyze the situation (which i know i sometimes do), but I do want to protect myself and take precautionary measures if needed. I already tried to say something to the boss once already, and he said, "well the squad will be nearby anyway, we can always call them over if you have an issue."

Any advice would be great. (even if it is Cowboy up and Do it, I will take it)
March 2007, Oct. 2007, and Jan 2012 concussions sustained in martial arts/police academy training; suffering from PCS symptoms of fatigue/exertion problems,tinnitus,dizziness, overstimulation issues, photophobia. Also suffer from PTSD.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed every day.
2 Corinthians 4:16
Dolfinwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote