View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, A LOT HAS HAPPENED in the past 3 days. While I was communicating with a family member about how I got this $59.99 tablet but was having difficulty learning it and going on FB and youtube, well the next day she calls me up and says "I bought you something, you'll get it tomorrow"

Well, look at what she bought me

KINDLE FIRE. Of course I had to make a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0dBgAQ5DdQ

This thing was MADE for me. Sure I had to learn how to use it but my friend who lives on the mountain is teaching me. She's a tablet expert. Never knew this because we only talked about sprouting. lol

I have one question . The kindle fire has a default thing in that when it's not in use it shuts off (after 7 or 10 minutes, something like that).

So when I'm watching a video, this is what happens. I'm not touching it so it goes off. I have to learn how to UN-DEFAULT this. If this is at all possible. No big thing. I'm sure it's a setting I have to un-set or something like that.

But this thing is SO cool!!!

Melody FINALLY has a tablet (actually 2) I'm using the other one when the kindle is charging. I'm not returning a tablet that I paid $59.99 and I can do email and do everything else and I will get it to go on youtube and I GOT ON FB with it.

I like to learn so I'll practice on the Cruz Velocity.

And....Verizon is sending me a modem/router combo for free.

This is SO cool!!! lol lol

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Icehouse (07-26-2012)