View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Glad to See you Guys!!

Thanks, Kori. I was so excited to get your message today about this new Child Neuro. Man, I have missed you guys!!

Langan is doing well. She has had a rough time with seizures recently but, knock on wood, has had a few great days in a row now. She was the best ever at school yesterday and her vision therapist actually kept calling me from his session to tell me how stunned he was by her progress. She was walking independently for him (13 steps!! A new record!!) and doing very well visually and interacting. We'll see how long it lasts, but are trying to enjoy the good times.

We spent a week in Cape Cod earlier this month. The traveling and change in routine were hard on Langan but she sure did love the beach and the pools! She loved to stand and jump in the tide as it came up. It was too cute.

School started again last week. Langan was there all summer but the regular school year began 8/14. She is in her same class with her same teachers and aide, as we requested. Two other classmates stayed behind because of late birthdays so she has some familiar faces. And the other kids seem really sweet. It is funny to see Langan as one of the bigger kids in class- I am so used to her being tiny compared to her friends.

Just finished a huge trial this week and am wiped out. Jon was a saint all week- taking great care of Langan and bringing her to school, therapy, etc. He definitely earned the Best Husband and Daddy award!

Langan turned 4 July 19th- same day the Champ turned 18. We had a wonderful pool party to celebrate with her classmates.

That's all I can think of now. I am so glad to be reconnected with you guys!!

Wendy
langansmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote