View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 01:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

As for the media showing the tapes it is a good thing.

For every time you trip and take a fall it tells you to be carefull and remember what tripped you up.

We all should listen carefully to what he had to say as the so called professionals are not the ones who need to know how these people think.

When my kids were young i had many times a young boy over to my home for hours on end and sleep overs even. Today he is in prison or so I hear for quite awhile it seems he has been there.

He also was very quiet and took our leaving very badly but at the time I would have sworn he was the one of all the kids to succeed in whatever he chose to be in life.

If I had known better then i could have perhaps undestood him better and been of more assistance in his life. He had a very good family that cared about him.

Today it is so hard on the children what with the bullying and the never ending search for more luxuries of life that they can not be relaxed and at ease less they are of strong inner spirit. Not religion but self preservation as they must be constantly on the watch for those who may harm them.

I pity the kids that the adults were not watching out for them but maintaining their rules and regulations so that the quiet and the weak ones were left to work it out on their own.

We are failing our children and that is the final mistake we should be accused for at the end.

Pity all around for the murdered and the murderer. It could have been so different.
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote