View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am sorry your husband is away but just think it will be when he comes home! And he is doing such a wonderful thing too. Must be quit the adjustment for him to be gone and girlfriend time is nice, especially the hotel you went to!
Yes, I have to get out of the USMC. I have been in for 15 years. Right now my job is to go to my doctors appointments and relax so it is like I don't have a job either and haven't had one for nearly a year. I have a real hard time being around people so it is hard to work....I am going to be medically retired, it is just that the process takes a long time, 6 mos to a year. Louisiana must be lovely! I bet the food is fine. I love to cook and I like spicy too which I always think Bayou food is spicy? I fight to stay up until 9! Maybe we could chat when I get up and when you are gang to bed lol!
I went to weigh in and lost two lbs this week, back down to 135, seroquil had me on an upward swing and now that I am off I wanted to see that my efforts were paying off. I went to yoga and I have such bad energy. I left early because they let too many people in and it was real crowded, I have people issues anyway. My mom and I walked our dogs in the park and now I am gonna rest before my neighbors come for dinner.

I hope you fill up your day Bizi.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-28-2012), Dmom3005 (07-28-2012), mymorgy (07-29-2012), waves (07-29-2012)