View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well I have an update.

The lady came in this morning. I walked over to her and said "How's it going?" She said:

"Well, I got a little dizzy so this thing is still there (whatever it actually is) and it comes and goes"

I said "Did you speak to your doctor?"

She said:

"Oh yeah, and the doctor said it might be the two things (she forgets what they are called) but it's on her nerves in her brain.

I looked at her and said :"You are not referring to an aneuryism right?" She said 'no, not that, but I can't remember what these two things are"

I mentioned the word cysts, and anything else I could remember that might be in blood vessels".

She had said "They are attached to my blood vessels and if I continue to get dizzy the doctor said he would go in and clip them off"

I just said "Oh, I see, well you know I'm rooting for you and you hang in there"

She smiled.

So whether or not she remembers exactly what two things she has that are attached to blood vessels in her brain, well ANYBODY HAVE A CLUE??

She said the doctor told her 'they are very common and many people have them on blood vessels throughout their body"

Thanks, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote