View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

{{{addy}}}

abuse is abuse. it doesn't matter if it comes from somebody you know..or stangers on the phone.

that is what has put in this state of mind. it is only natural for you to retreat. to get depressed.

sea air. yep. help clear your mind and your heart. give yourself a chance to regroup.

don't worry to much about your apartment. you can take that one step at a time. it doesn't have to be tackled all at one time. but...changing the litter box before the cat attacks you might be a good thing.

keep singing addy. keep that joy in your heart. that does change others. i wonder how many people after they have ogtten off the pohone with you realized how abusive they were and made a point to handle themselves as compasionelty and with as composure as you did on their next call? i think you have changed others. i hope those who read your post and have treated people on the phone horrible...learn and change.

you did the first step. cleaning out your thoughts and putting them down here. very hard to do. something i need to take myself to task about.

i've got the good thoughts and prayers going up for you to get the job.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote