Thread: Weakness
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:17 AM
RavenC

RavenC

Yeah, I do feel like I have to give "proof". Hard proof. Like a bloodtest with outcomes that make the computerscreen go red. Or you know, a limb that's missing.

My eyes are never that droopy you see on pictures, I have most troubles with mouth/checks/neck/diaphragma/hands.

I gave these to my neurologist over 3 weeks ago. No reaction yet.
*edit*
The words I'm saying are in dutch: the first "video 2" I have breathing problems, and funny talk and overall weakness. the second "video 1" is on a good day.

I have troubles with not feeling like I´m an idiot, like I exaggerate my weakness (maybe my weakness is not that bad?). Why can't I do stuff? Why is this, sitting up straight in a chair, typing this message like heavy exercise?
I do realise at my doctors appointsments I do look much better, but how can I help it my body is thriving on adrenaline at those moments?

Anyway...maybe you with mg can tell if this video is recognisable for you? Can you tell I have severe weakness at those moments? Or does it look acceptable to you?

Last edited by Chemar; 07-29-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: sorry no links at all for new members
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote