View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 03:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Way back in 2004, I received interferential therapy for pain in my feet, particularly the throbbing and stabbing pain that kept me awake when I lay down. I was treated by the professional unit and the throbbing pain was greatly diminished at night and the stabbing pains were reduced also, but not eliminated. After that course of treatment i bought the unit that Mrs. D has a link too and continue to use it. It is not as strong as the professional model, but the throbbing pain at night has not returned in three years now. I believe it also helps to keep my stabbing and the pliers on the toe pains from appearing as frequetly and as strongly. I also take wellbutrin which helps with pain, so its hard to tell where one starts and the other leaves off. I use the unit much as the rebuilder in a divided bucket of water with epsom salts and the leads, one each side, put into the water. I have based on the emg/ncs severe sensory/motor axonal PN with demylination. I really feel that this unit keeps me in the ballgame pain wise. My main pain problem now is standing and walking. It feels like I am walking on broken bones.
HeyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote