View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 04:12 PM
artist

artist

Hi IHH,

Sorry you're not doing so well these days - I don't know the answer, sounds very unusual to be taking two types of gabapentin though - but it rings some kind of bell - I'll wrack my brains!

Yes there are a few threads on both Neurontin and Lyrica, you're a good searcher, IHH I know you've probably found them already LOL.

But HubbywRSD, oh dear...sigh... I'm trying to put this as diplomatically as I can - you've done it again! - that information you've given us *again* about how long Neurontin stays in your system is just *wrong* - it stays in the body a matter of hours.....(I believe Lyrica stays in the body significantly longer than Neurontin).

I've asked you before to tell us where you got this info, in my post entitled "Question for HubbywRSD:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...izer#post60861 I don't think you answered it, did you?

In the thread link I just quoted, I put the correct PI sheet info up. We need to be as correct as we can be about this kind of info, or this forum's reputation will quickly be devalued - most of us try to be as accurate as possible. So if you can find the reference, with respect, please could you post it? Just as a rule, if you're not certain about a big factual issue like this, it's better not to post it, ya know?

IHH, I'll dig up what I can, not got too much time though at the moment
Please take care,
all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote