View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update and thanks

Hi Ginnie, Bryana,

Sorry, haven't been in touch as much lately, though I suspect no news is generally good when it comes to teeth, at any rate.

Anyhow, my mouth feels more or less "normal" again, but there were a few bumps along the road a few weeks ago when I wound up with some sort of infection around the extraction site. Hard to go in and have it dealt with in some not terribly fun way, and then for the next two weeks that area and my lower left TMJ area ached like mad after eating or sometimes even after talking. Only really in the last week has that subsided and I still even now instinctively tend to favor my right jaw for chewing, but I really can't complain anymore - or, rather, I can, because I can talk lots again!

Thanks again for your help and advice here, you both are just gems and great help in at times somewhat stressful month.

Sincerely,

- John

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
How are you doing? I am glad to see you still have some humor. How is the jaw doing today?
I go to my new dentist this coming week, to finish up a crown. Believe me I was a chicken, scared, panicked too, when after 8 years I decided I have to take care of my teeth. This one dentist, turned me around so where I am not afraid any more. I also came here before my extractions for the comfort I received from Bryanna. She helped educate me on many issues.
I do hope you are doing OK, and that you continue to heal. Keep in touch. ginnie
NervousMess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote