View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi John,

Thanks for checking in!!
If that area acts up again with what seems like an infection, it is best to have the surgeon take a look at it. But hopefully that won't happen and you will be chewing on that side again before you know it!

All the best to.... have a good week
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by NervousMess View Post
Hi Ginnie, Bryana,

Sorry, haven't been in touch as much lately, though I suspect no news is generally good when it comes to teeth, at any rate.

Anyhow, my mouth feels more or less "normal" again, but there were a few bumps along the road a few weeks ago when I wound up with some sort of infection around the extraction site. Hard to go in and have it dealt with in some not terribly fun way, and then for the next two weeks that area and my lower left TMJ area ached like mad after eating or sometimes even after talking. Only really in the last week has that subsided and I still even now instinctively tend to favor my right jaw for chewing, but I really can't complain anymore - or, rather, I can, because I can talk lots again!

Thanks again for your help and advice here, you both are just gems and great help in at times somewhat stressful month.

Sincerely,

- John
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NervousMess (07-30-2012)