View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Real41 View Post
Hi sooooo im just gonna list some symptoms and if you guys could give me some possible causes that would be so great because doctos just say its migranes but i know its not.
Headaches every day
pressure from back of the head to behind the eyes
moderate to sever pain
trouble focusing
Nausea
trouble remember things
feel slow, like foggy memory
medication barely touches it
poor cordination
ringing in ears

Sounds like "rebound headaches'. Suffered from migraines for years. Got a script for Midrin. Would take one at time of migraine; then it would come back, take another and on and on. Originally did this with Bufferin as well.
You take med, then relief for a very short time, take med adgain, this becomes a pattern. At the time I was unaware of how rebound headaches work. I finally had to get off all the headache meds for a couple of months. It was really rough.

But, by then, Imirex came out and now I know better, I take one; never more than a second one. Almost always sufficient. I will NEVER let myself again get caught up in the "rebound cycle". That is excactly what it is a "cycle". It will not end and these type of headaches will not end until you stop the "cycle".

Hope you get relief. It can really make life miserable. The ringing in my ears would especially let me know I had overdone meds.

(Gerry)
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote