View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Do me a huge favor and RELAX. go buy your favorite brand of ice cream, take a walk, and a bath, and just RELAX.

We are all here to support you.

Mayo is very much all about having you stay an entire week there. I am not sure about J.H. but it is good that they seem to want to accomodate you.

Can you see a vascular surgeon? I never had any luck with neurologists but I am sure some are good. From my experience, doctors will only offer you surgery (to remove the rib) or bad physical therapy. No doctor ever referred me to anything but the "physical therapy deparment" in which good luck if any of them know about TOS even.

What has worked for me, is finding a physical therapist that knows about TOS. The vascular surgeon was good for cementing the diagnosis (they said I have TOS), which no one was willing to say before, so I made me narrow in on it.

Can you get to J.H. easily? Money? Time?

Plane trips and stress of travel is not good for your TOS.

I hope you can go with a peaceful mind somehow.

Do not depend on it solving the problem.

It may be a good step but it may not pan out.

It may pan out good though too.

Whatever happens, please consider that you have a grand adventure on your hands. What would luke skywalker do? What would the seeker do? What would your favorite movie character do? You've got battles, many, and an entire war. Be safe and relax, okay?

we like you.
heybro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote