View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey, regarding this chi machine, I'm glad for you. I'm not clear on what it could do to help me. I just watched several videos and read some. I dunno 'bout it.

I've already been to a Neuropathy clinic that used something like that as part of the therapy (vibrators) with no improvement. In other words, a lot of wasted money. NICE people, very dedicated... using Low Level Laser Light Therapy (supposed to stimulate mitochondria), vibrators, chiropractic and traction. They claim a 90% success rate for PN improvement, 98% for major improvement. Guess I'm the 2%. I don't see how this device could help, but I will still ask about it as I go on this journey. Who knows?

I'm going to have to stop the supplements before I really get going - for a few days - time for adventures in mining.... because it is time for my colonoscopy and I can't find out if they affect blood, like if they act as blood thinners. Pharmacist said better to be safe. Well, it'll give me time to get all of them in place.

I really think I have a shot at getting a handle on this based on what I've read here - but for now it is awful. Today it was 8 out of 10. But the funny thing is I can walk! Sitting and standing, now THEY are problems, but walking, not so much. I don't see how the ability to walk fits into the small fiber PN model/paradigm, but I'm here to learn. Oh, it hurts, only less so!

Any other welcomes would be appreciated. I feel so alone in tackling this.
NBrazil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote