Thread: Howdy All!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 08:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pat Pat Hug Hug!!!

That's me patting you all on the back and hugging you all for being there for me once again. What would I do without you??????????? I ask myself that question all the time. Whenever I feel the chips are down and I do mean down there is always you guys ready to help.

I never thought all my life growing up in what I guess could be defined as a upper middle class family, would I find myself worrying about such things as my next meal or wondering where I would be living. Now it hasn't quite gotten to that point yet, however I am not so arrogant in assuming that it could not happen tomorrow. And just when I think there are all the agencies out there ready and waiting to offer a helping hand - WRONG!!! They may be in fact out there, but they are not waiting to help me.

But I have decided after I wrote to you all this morning I took a breather and than I called my attorney (disability that is) and pretty much dumped it in her lap. Well considering she is going to get paid and I'm sure she won't be cheap for her services when all is said and done she was more than willing to help. She is going to contact the witch tomorrow and set up a appointment for me and than she is going with me.

I figure if I can just keep my mind clear of negative clutter than the rest is candy! I can handle the physical pain. But when someone plays with my mental state I have issues with that. I am so short fused these days with people who take advantage of the disabled. Bring em on!! Anyway, that's about it for now. Please everyone take really good care of yourselves and i as always am thinking of you!!!!

Chin Up!!! Mark xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo