View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suev View Post
Shopster, you are entitled to your opinions as is everyone else on the board. But you sound so angry! Does it derive from some negative personal experience or a vendetta of some kind?

I do hope you have other things going on in your life that bring you genuine pleasure and joy. I also hope that your body never requires (or would benefit from) pharmaceuticals as it would undoubtedly be huge drama for you.

You will be able to see what should cause anyone to show anger toward the " fraud and deception assoc. " better known as the FDA and the " american malpractice assoc. " better known as the AMA.

web links will be avail. at a 10 post count.

i have been down the chemical road a few times in my younger years, when i did not know any better.

i am over the hump on MG at 18 months in and hopefully a few who are on the current chemical train will ask some hard questions, do some navel gazing about standard therapies proposed and venture off in a new direction.

not really interested to argue the fine points of what works or does not.

the links from a few accredited people on auto immune will go up in this thread and you can decide what you want to believe.

it is really is that simple.

s