View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 03:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southblues View Post
ate bags of chips. I was too fat. I drank way too much liquor and beer. And I was perfectly healthy. This dang myesthenia gravis came on two years after I improved my lifestyle. Maybe I should go buy some beer and fried chicken.
My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

In my case I used to eat healthily. And now, although I agree I shouldn´t, I eat all those foods described above. And yet after many months of eating that much garbage - for some strange reason I somehow am not able to metabolically provoke a serious myasthenic flare up!!!!!!

On top of that, a year ago I went into spontaneous remission of severe generalized myasthenia whilst actually using non-MG related acidic based synthetic poisons.

In the beginning I found some posts quite provocative but I ended up getting really useful information regarding the effects and value of medication and some other useful information.

Thanks for my time on this thread - though I ended up getting high blood pressure from reading it! - And that is not good for my health! So I´m leaving it.......