View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear Dear Sisters ALL

Representing the guys for now, I come this evening to lift up in prayer for she is a blessing, our dear FRIEND and Sister of the Spirit, Eva, and Ginnie too, for she asked for prayer. May our Dear Eva be provided all heavenly healing and comfort through the Precious Mother, the Father who holds us lest we fall, the Spirit who knows our every need and prayer and the Son whose life was given for all of us. Hold Eva in arms of grace, with hands of healing, and the soothing calm of the hush as you collectively breathe spiritual breath upon her. Bring her to a clarity of wellness which overcomes her in Holy power. The wounds of the cancer removal and now the reconstruction leaving pain and scars so terrible she feels deep pain and a worry of being unclean. Lord hear our prayer.

For Ginnie, who with giving gifts sends angels to shield and protect, please help her with the sale of her home and location of another so she may be at peace and sheltered from storms, from people who do not care, from difficulties of feeling there is barely enough. Lord hear our prayer.

For Saffy this evening, who trembles in loss of her means of independence so saving for holiday could be possible, for healing of her body and spirit, for an easing of the stress and strife of life. Lord hear our prayer.

For Sophie, who has for so long not posted here, but is suffering from pain at the level of incredulity, hopeful she might at last again have SCS restored to her, we ask for easing of pain, for healing of body, for protection of her spirit, for restoration of her SCS. Lord hear our prayer.

In thankfulness for each of the blessings each of us know, though at times we my try hard to recognize blessing for what it is, Lord we are appreciative, if we had something to eat today, if we had clothing for our bodies, if we had home in which to know shelter, if our pain was even a little noticably less, Lord we praise your infinite giving spirit, and we thank you for your blessings.
Lord receive our thanks for all we have in blessing, for grandchildren, for children, for family, for each now living with us and those living with you Lord, we are ever thankful. So then are we thankful Your Son was sent that we may know YOU and YOUR HOME. Lord we humbly thank YOU!!

Lord, watch over each who come here looking to find Hope that we may do our best to lead the way to your neverending fountain of hope, and support, and joy!!

Thank you Lord,
For blessing even me,
as I am unworthy,
but You do Love even the least of us,
You have shown it again and again,
Your servant,
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-04-2012), ger715 (08-04-2012), ginnie (08-04-2012), JavaJan (08-04-2012), Rrae (08-04-2012), Sandy Kay (08-04-2012)