Thread: Any point?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 01:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

HI phyllis. no pain management dr.. huh.. I kinda like that idea. I have my nightly cocktail but it doesn't do much for the pain until or hold i say unless i take three or more over lapping consecutively. and sleep evades me often. I think I read earlier in this thread that you should do what you are comfortable with. and as far as dr,s saying its all in your head.. have fun with them. they hate being educated those types of Dr,s. bring material on RSD to him/ her and make the Dr read it then see what is said. do not be afraid . stand tall be confident in the knowledge you have . and remember that it is the dr,s "job" to find out why u are in pain, and if they are unequal to the task you can either walk out and find a different Dr or challenge them to do their job. I would do both and never return to that dr . I think best bet is to find an RSD dr near ou if you can. or a dr that isn't afraid to continue to learn and be open minded. Remember their is no cure for the common cold either but dr,s see patients and treat them any way. good luck.
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote