View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Sally. I really appreciate your posts in this thread as you seem to have the most experience with LDN.
Last night was the first dose of the LDN. I emptied two of the 4.5 mg capsules onto a plate, mixed it all together and then mixed it with exactly 3 tablespoons of yogurt. I took one tablespoon full of the mixture at midnight.
Nothing to report as to changes but I didn't expect any so early on. It was a restless night as per usual and the body was not happy following the 90 minute drive to the pharmacy, a bit of shopping and then the 90 minute drive back again. So it goes with living in a small town. A lot of things are only available in the nearest city which is 90 minutes away.

What I did find interesting was that even the pharmacist didn't seem to know that LDN needs to be taken at night or in the wee hours of the morning for best results. His advice was to take it once/day, and he only off-handedly mentioned that most people take it at night. Maybe at some point someone will do a double blind study starting with a 3mg dose, working up to 4.5 and assuring that it is taken between midnight and 3:00am.
Now the findings of that sort of a study might prove interesting, wouldn't they?

With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-04-2012)