View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 12:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaD88 View Post
I have just come home from a week in hospital and a barrage of tests, I have been diagnosed with Small Fibre Peripheral Neuropathy, I also have crohns disease. The Neurologist is researching if it is linked to the Humira but he seems to think not.... There is a link between crohns and peripheral neuropathies, I had actually discovered this when researching and trying to find out what the heck was wrong. Personally, I think there is a link between the Humira and the neuropathy, everything else that it could possibly link it is ruled out, ie diabetes and b12 and I have had every test known. If it is possible to hit rock bottom .. then i am there. I have been given lyrica for the pain, i can take as much as i want... omg, it is doing my head in.
Have u tried Metanx? It cut my pain in half. I have peripheral neuropathy too. Metanx is a wonder drug for me and non-narcotic. Also, Cymbalta is an antidepressant which helps neuropathy pain.

Good to know about B6 since I am going crazy with vitamins out of trying to solve this. Dr's have been no help to me yet. Any insight from your side of the world?
MommyN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote