Thread: PN is not cool!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 01:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default welcome

Hi nursegirl,i'm a old retired er (trruma Er nurse ) you know nurse old bag You are getting into some stress but rewarding job hope you contiue There are 2 very good places to go i think and your going to 1 of them,I have always thought alot of the Cleveland Clinic I wish you could get in sooner..I went to the Mayo Clinci they will give you a head to toe workup but it will help and the nurse in you find it very interesting.. Escuse me 1 of those bad nights..Why are some neuro Drs pill pushers don't know maybe they don't have answers no cure thing..Get copy of all records check them made sure they are in order,if not speak up to Dr,most of us have had to go throgh this.Also plese try the b-12 i was on it at your age i wish i had kept them up,also because of the surgery.. is part of PN,but there are some wonderfull people here that are going through it and i find everybody has been so helpfull,my Nuero sent me here it's been a blessing!! get out your pen and take notes you will good advice,i promise..Please keep posting and welcome. Many blessings Sue Polyneuropathys
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote