Thread: New symptom??
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2net98 View Post
I have a lot of symptoms & some aren't so very nice right now. Does heat make your symptoms worse? Do you get fatigue...do you just HAVE to take a nap? Have you lost upper or lower body stregnth? These are definite signs to make a doctors appt. Also, I would recommend staying on this site & talking to these folks. They are very, very helpful, friendly & a font of information.

To answer your questions. I'm sorry some of you didn't read my other posts about my symptoms ect... So I forgot that you don't know my given history... But yes heat makes my symptoms worse & completely exhausts me or makes me feel weak, Usually subsides once my core temp has gone back to a normal level. Even taking a shower wears me out. I now am using a shower chair just to be able to shower because my legs just feel like they want to give out from under me in the shower and I often have to lean against the wall to keep balance because my legs give out.
Yes I'm always exhausted in the mid afternoon time is when I wear down really quickly as well as riding in a car makes me just absolutely miserable and nauseous.
My upper & lower body stretch has diminished immensely, So bad that It takes all I have just to pick up my 2 toddlers who only weigh 26 & 27lbs. After holding them for just a few minutes I feel like my arms are going to give out. I toted my 8 year old around until she was 4 1/2 with no problems.
I also have vision problems. My vision randomly goes blurry without cause or reason (even tho I wear contacts to correct my already bad vision) I also have double vision from time to time that comes on suddenly out of no where and leaves just as randomly as well as feeling of vertigo. As if I were drunk.
My list of symptoms go far beyond what I have time to sit and type tonight being as I have 2 hours to finish school work thats due at midnight lol and I have 4 assignments to finish up but to sum up my symptoms I exhibit EVERY classic symptom except erectile dysfunction and several not so common symptoms as well, like the MS Hug (pain in the ribcage area that wraps around)
Thanks for messaging me. I just didn't know if I'm alone in this. Also my dr hasn't diagnosed me. Infact he has diagnosed me with everything else (Neuropathy, fibro, Ra, lupus, Low B12 levels, Low Vit D levels, raynauds ect) then when labs don't come back to support those he just looks at me like I'm crazy! The labs did confirm the Vit D & B12 are low but other things are going on. Actually it has gotten to the point where last time I seen him 2 weeks ago and requested an MRI to check for MS. His actual words to me was, "I am at a loss, I don't know what you have because all of your labs have come back not supporting what I thought it was" I said you mean to tell me your the dr and you don't know what is wrong with me his answer was "I can't seem to find anything, but I can tell you that I'm almost certain it's not MS!" I almost got up and walked out. How can a dr sit there and say I can't "FIND" anything wrong with you however the only test he has done is lab work & then turn around and say I can tell you that it's NOT MS?!!! Anyways sorry venting again! Thanks.
HarveysAngelsx3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote