View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
I agree with ELA....the judge is only going to ask the questions they need an answer to. If none of their questions are for you, they don't need to waste time asking you things they already know from the documentation you have submitted. I would think that if a judge did not feel you met the requirements to be declared 'totally disabled' based on the documentation you provided, he would have had many questions for you.

I think the vocational experts repeated "no's" nail down the fact that there is no job that you can do.

I understand backlogs, but I can't see why it would take 6 months to a year to process this paperwork to give a final decision. Seems like it would take a judge much less time to do the write up just after each hearing, rather than writing it up months later when they have to waste time refamilarizing themselves with the case before making a decision. Sounds like they need to not schedule any hearings for a week and get caught up on all of their paperwork. Seems like maybe they wouldn't have such a backlog if they processed things more efficiently.
Thank you Finz, I appreciate everyones responses they have been helpful, I am starting to not over analyze everything, and take it at face value. I am glad that I decided to post on this site, people on here have always seemed very informative and caring. As far as the wait time, I guess we will literaly have to wait and see. Maybe in 3-4 months we will be surprised (wishful thinking). Anyways thanks
swOkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote