View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Focus on Blessings 2

We have shown Blessings are abundant in our lives, recognizing so many and so readily, we filled the first of our Blessings Threads, so before Chemar came along recognizing we hit a Thousand posts, the maximum, this brings us to the continuation of Blessings!!

Each of us regardless of walk of life, background, faith stature of any status have within us the means to take stock of our life to recognize We Are Blessed, if even that we breathed clean air, felt less pain, captured a smile in our eyes, smelled the aroma of fresh bread or the sweetness of the bouquet of a beautiful flower.

Today, I felt blessed to know in our family, more truths which needed to be shared came bubbling to the surface so the five of us who live together may work on the issues with hopefully better results than harboring resentment between our children one for the other.

We shared a very nice afternoon visit with my iwfe's brother and sister-in-law, who dropped by to take a look at our "new" house of several months ago topped off with BBQ burgers and conversation.

I shared wondrous conversation with a new mentee, my new Legal Assistant who will begin to work with me on Monday next, then discussed a new business proposition with a friend, a proposition which could bring jobs to others who need them.

For us, the approaching Dr Appt with my surgeon Monday morning to consult about fixing my neck which is ruining my arms and bringing uncontrollable pain and numbness to my arms helped each of us to feel the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching.

Then, I was able to hop on here and share this evening regarding so many happenings here on NT, one of these Blessings I count each day, just because we may gather here and lend love, compassion, support, joy, laughs, tears, and prayers for one another. Ahhhh, how blessed it is to enter this portal day by day.

I will be sending a message to Chemar, one of NT's blessed Administrators, asking her to bring our old Focus on Blessings to a close so this one may become the continuation of our sharing and hopes.

May God profoundly Bless all this day and the next,
Yup,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (02-12-2013), eva5667faliure (08-05-2012), ger715 (08-05-2012), ginnie (08-05-2012), JavaJan (08-05-2012), Koala77 (08-05-2012), moosey2me (11-12-2013), Rrae (08-06-2012), tkayewade (08-05-2012)