View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Thank you to Jan and Eva

Yes, it is wonderful to bring this special thread to a new space of opportunity to perpetuate posting without interruption.... Dr John did so well in setting up NT and selecting Admins who help us know the limitations and needs to care for all who are around us. Rae calls it correctly when she gives thanks as welll for them!

Dear Eva, I just had a thought, wondering whether it had come to you or to your lawyer if you used one to obtain Social Security Disability Income as I have due to my court findings of total disability...... the important part is THIS- our daughter who was a minor, below age 18, for much of my incapacity was ALSO awarded benefits as a Minor Dependent child of the income provider- YOU, who have been found disabled. Corissa is young enough she should have full dependent child SSDI as well!!!

Did you think of this as your filing went through? If not, CALL Social Security tomorrow, tell them of your situation, tell them of Corissa, tell them her Social Security number and age. The Social Security office will look up her information..... compare it against your case, and commence a case for Corissa. In the case of our daughter, a large benefit was forthcoming to HER for her benefit to provide for her needs as a dependent child, such as helping with her needs for food, clothing, school expense, safety in travelling to school in your car, and the like.

Now, this is absolutely meant for HER BENEFIT, and CANNOT be invaded for others who want from you, so it should be kept SECRET and administered by you, her mother, as solely for her needs. For Your Information.

Just a thought. For Corrisa. For You. From GOD, through me.
Praying for you my friends,
One who cares,
Mark56zzzz abundantly
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-05-2012), ger715 (08-05-2012), ginnie (08-05-2012), JavaJan (08-05-2012), Rrae (08-06-2012), tkayewade (08-05-2012)