View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Yep, blessings abound

I loved the lesson you said to me Mark. Church this A.M. was with a church I use to go to with some neighbors of mine. they were there and held my hand while I blubbered. The sermon was about how sometimes Satin can use those who we love the most when we try to help them. Those that we love who get in trouble and off the path, like Evas son, are the very ones, who can hurt us the most. Our hearts are already part of them. We can only try and do our best Mark. I am giving this my efforts too as we all are. I watch in sorrow, as divorce, war, family troulbes, pain, seem to consume all of us. I feel swallowed whole by some monster who I can't even identify really. I wonder if I am going Nuts at times. Church did help. I feel more at peace, and all of us here on NT were on my mind, not just my own pity party. I hope all of us feel less pain today. Maybe we need to bring in more of the angels, the troops in heaven, maybe we need more than those that hover close. Maybe we need to pray for more divine help in our troubles. Maybe we just flat out need Jesus to come back. We are all Gods children, and when we learn that, maybe he will come back. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-05-2012), ger715 (08-05-2012), Hana (02-16-2014), JavaJan (08-05-2012), Mark56 (08-05-2012), Rrae (08-06-2012), tkayewade (08-05-2012)