View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well I took the combination of drugs I found helped me when I had my bad sinus headache. Didn't kow it was sinus at the time. Ambien and Lortab. Slept like a baby. So I tried that last night. Took it at 10:30, I wanted to finish watching the Olympics which was over at 11. Couldn't get to sleep until 3 AM But I did sleep well after that. So I took 2 Tegretol instead of 1 with all my morning meds. Sometimes I think it helped, some times not. Could be a placebo effect. Right now all I can feel is the burning pain in my face. All around my right eye hurts. So now all I am left with is the side effects of the increased dose, the dopiness, dry mouth, draggy. I hate that part. I don't want to increase it to 5/day until I see what the 4/day does. I will call my doctor tomorrow morning. I know I can get in with the nurse practioner tomorrow. It's not that I don't like to see her but nothing takes the place of my wonderful doctor and I still pay the same exact price. I wish I could go to my neuro about it but her policy is that if another doctor first orders a medicine that any issue with that medicine needs to be taken care of by that one. I don't know how she would feel if my family doctor actually wrote a referral to her regarding the Tegrtol.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-05-2012)