View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Eva

The truth is, I felt like nobody else was in the church, even though it was loud! I felt this message, like at this particular day and time was directed right to me!!!!!! It was great, freaky, and if there was church tomorrow I might just go to that one too. The message was about two things, miracles, about the woman touching the hem of Jesus' robe. The other about those in our lives who use good people to their own advantage, and the devil works that well. Unfortuately, Satin is alive and well, and directs the efforts to Gods children, especially Christians!!!!!!! That kind of got my attention. Believe me I paid attention, the service zipped by like a minute. I was engrossed, entranced, tearful, had communion and felt so different coming out of there. Can't sleep tonight, pain yes, mostly headache from all the thinking!!!!! I have so many decisions coming up in my life Eva, and I am scared to death. I don't really have a direction, or place to go to, or even what state I will go to. I drove all over this Island today, to say goodbye. Cried alot too. It is a long goodbye, and hard to give up dreams you had and worked for. The long good bye is associated with altimers. I'm not loosing my mind, I just think I am. I sat at Rod and Reel pier, and thought about my dad and me fishing there. I made out a bucket list. I am going to try and get on a horse again (In the water after doctors clearance) fish for a big one, and see if my hands will allow me to hold the rod, and that my neck can take a strain. won't know till I try. Bucket list starts tomorrow. do the things I should do while I can and at least try. I did pray for you this moring Eva. You are such a good soul, so many here are real angels. I just walk in all of the footprints you and others leave for me to follow, and hope I do a fair job of things. Will go to sleep later, obviously from the time it is not now. Still in an uproar, so I might as well just pray. sleep good yourself Eva. We have much in common regarding adult children who hurt us. God bless and keep you in his care. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-06-2012), ger715 (08-05-2012), JavaJan (08-05-2012), Mark56 (08-05-2012), Rrae (08-06-2012), tkayewade (08-25-2012)