View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am wondering about those PPI's myself. I had to take DOUBLE Nexium doses for nearly 5 years to treat LPR (that is the ONLY treatment that works), although I'm now in remission and off of Nexium, hooray!

I've looked back and it seems that I've had intermittent foot/nerve issues during that timeframe. I did take B12, but not religiously (because it is stored in the liver). And every time I tested it was normal.

Nonetheless, I'm beginning to suspect that this (necessary at the time) treatment may be causative. Unfortunately it is getting worse every day. Starting this week I will begin all the supplements that have been suggested here.

It took years to heal the throat, I guess I'll need to use that old mindset that it could take awhile to heal the nerves. Interestingly, allopathic medicine claims that even with healing, LPR symptoms remain - WRONG (but admittedly uncommon). So I'm going to be of the opinion that the same is true with this PN, relying on the shared experiences express on the sticky.
NBrazil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote